Rules and Regulations for Short Film Entries
– Theme is any kind of Disability.
– Short Film in any language. SUBTITLES are COMPULSORY.
– If the film is containing any copied story or music, it will be disqualified.
– Filmmakers are allowed to use Music from any free music stock.
– Content should be unique, inspiring and promoting social awareness.
– Please upload/publish your Short Film on YouTube and provide the URL.
– Short film should be in full HD or 4K Video Output.
– Those who cannot give in YouTube link can send it through VTransfer mail to email@example.com
– Provide a brief Synopsis of the film as what made you make the film?
– Duration of the short film should be within 12 to 15 minutes.
– Indian Entry fees Rs. 1000/- (THOUSAND RUPEES ONLY) should be paid through PayTM or Google Pay or deposit it the bank account mentioned herewith.
– International Entry fees $50 (For International Payment details please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
-Entry Fee once paid, it won’t be transferable and it is also NON-REFUNDABLE
– Only short films that are made in the last 3 years are eligible.
– Please provide a single point of contact details.
– Since it is a short film competition, all the documentaries are treated in a SPECIAL CATEGORY.
Special Jury Awards will be given to the DOCUMENTARIES.
– RIGHT TO SCREEN: The participants grant the organizers – WOW Foundation, International Inclusion Short Film Festival, and The Department of Language & Culture – Government of Telangana, the non-exclusive rights to screen (non – commercial) their film/entry on their respective websites, at the festival and other associated screenings.
– COPYRIGHTS: The Film must not contain any copyrighted work(s) belonging to third parties. The organizers of International Inclusion Short Film Festival (IISFF) are not liable for any kind of unauthorized usage of copyrighted content by the filmmakers.
– IMPORTANT NOTE: In case any particular artists or technicians, writers or directors are declared the winners at the Short Film Festival, the organizers WON’T provide any traveling, lodging or boarding facilities to them. They need to manage all those on their own.